Sunday, 1 July 2007

Lots of completed projects!

Hi everyone, I know, i know, how slack am I? Look at all my projects i have been working on though! As well as unpacking, and taking care of the Fam!

I have been making lots of jewellery at the moment, we had a visit from the lovely Lauz and her beautiful family! She had already sent me a big pack of beads to play with and i scabbed a few more off her while she was here! I have started making all my own findings too.

BTW check out all the stuff i got today! i am sensing a lot more jewellery work coming up!Next on the list, some knitted longies for Joely! He is wearing these ALL the time! They are knitted with natural undyed wool! So nice and warm! They are knitted using a Knitty pattern for baby cotton cargos!I made them without the pockets, crochet added around the bottom of the legs, waist band extended, and cord added instead of elastic!!(P.S for those of you who like visiting Karen's site, yes it is the same wool she creates with! )AND FINALLY I have been knitting my first ever jacket for Joel, WITH NO PATTERN!!!!

It will hopefully be finished tomorrow!! (If the beads don't take over!!!)


4 comments:

Setiuz Mama said...

Yay!!!
Hey Jess! Lovely to hear from you and SEE all these lovely projects!
The jewellery is FAB (glad those beads were useful to ya)and I'm loving those longies (how long did it take you knit them?). Can't wait to see a photo of this patternless jacket!! You are so clever. Have a lovely day!! mmwwaaah
(do ya think I went a bit overkill on all the exclamation marks??!?!?!?)

Jess said...

Hey Lauz,
The longies knit up really quick. Umm, i am not sure of a time cos i knit any chance i get!

The jacket just needs sewen together now! WATCH THIS SPACE!

Anonymous said...

youve been busy and crafty

skatey katie said...

woot woot.
hubby was saying the other day how he *needs* to exercise every day to keep the stress at bay... i realised about a month ago that i *need* to create a little something every day to do the same.
sounds like you're having the same therapy :o)
loads of love X