Monday, 16 April 2007

The last ice-cream of summer?!

The kid's enjoyed an ice-cream this afternoon as they watched *Kevinthelawnmowerman* mow our lawns.
Last night i sat up until after 11.00, in a desperate attempt to finish Roo's quilt. I DID IT!
Here are the pics, just for you Dad!!! (I picked up the pink and gold cushion cover for $2 at The Sali Army!)

I have been encouraged by the studio/office pics going round at the moment, tonight I have been changing my dining room/entrance way/lounge all around! I have set my sewing machine up permanently! Yay! Where is Karen when i need her!!!

I will be posting photos as i go!

















7 comments:

Setiuz Mama said...

It's Beautiful, u clever gal!
Don't ya just love that feeling of satisfaction when it's all done and finished....even at 11pm!
I'm sure your Roo will have many warm , snuggly nights under your lovingly made quilt. Mwah!

skatey katie said...

woo hoooooo jess, i had a wee giggle at your timing, cos i usually find my muse around eleven pm and go til 3am making stuff.
and then i need an afternoon nap and the process repeats itself until i finish what i started. or i get cross at it and shove it back in the wardrobe for five years.
i'm really good at **starting** things *grin*

now S9 and M5 are begging for quilts. and all i want to do is make jewellery lol. i know, i am turning into the Little House On The Prairie Mom (*cringe*) with all this quilting, but it's strangely satisfying. and i think i'll teach my two little boys to sew on buttons while i'm at it.

yeah, i did the *desk meme* yesterday... quelle surprise, it's covered in beads.....
:o) loads of love to you girl, love that pink-ness X

Anonymous said...

yummmy icecreams
very nice quilt

Anonymous said...

Very cool jerris.

Your photo's are good therapy after a hard day's work.

Jennifer said...

So sweet...your children! The quilt is awesome! I love the lines with the floral print.

Gill said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog and making a comment so I was able to find yours too. I love meeting other people with lots of kids, I admire you for having them much closer together than I did too!

skatey katie said...

:o) hey chick, i’ve tagged ya...
mwah X