Easter egg slice! Created by....ME!
4 oz (125g) butter
1 small c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
1 t baking powder
2 T cocoa
20 marshmallow Easter eggs (or how ever many you have!)
This makes a small roasting pan size slice!
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add egg, beat well
- Sift ( or don't) flour, baking powder and cocoa and combine on a low speed.
- spread in a baking paper lined tin!
- break choccy eggs in half, place in microwave on medium for 1min.
- Continue to zap in 30 second intervals, stirring in between!
- Spread over the top of base.
- Bake @ 150 C for 35 minutes (give or take! it should look chocolaty brown and bubbling!)
YUM YUM YUM!!!
It may not be the prettiest, but it definitely tastes good!