Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Meet our new babies...

Much too Grandma's horror, we are now the proud owners of Fred and Ted. Two baby rats!! SOOO CUTE!!! BTW... Their eyes are that colour IRL!OK, a little catch up....

  • I am weaning Joel.
  • We just had our first weekend away, without ANY kids (and me not pregnant!!!) Since Joely was born! We went to Whanga and hung out with our friends Greg and Nik (who were also kid free!!!) We went out for every meal, had big sleep ins, and went shopping!
  • My best friend, Karen, is moving away!! I am so sad about this. I don't know what i am going to do without our phone calls, and our weekly get togethers! (We say it is for the kids to play, but really its for us!!!)
  • IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! YAY for me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeekkkkkkkkkk sooner u than me

how lovely a kid free weekend away
and I like Whanga

Happy Birthday Jess
hope you have a lovely day

Rosie said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Have a lovely day. Lotsa luv from the Edsxxx

skatey katie said...

*singing and dancing*
happy birthday to you!!!!!
sending you love and peace and wishing you a wonderful year.
love you chick X

Setiuz Mama said...

So the former residents have been returned to whence they came. They may need counselling for either rejection issues OR after being harrassed by small people....lol!!
These fellas are kinda cute.
I'm sure the kidz love 'em.

I wanna hear about your Birthday....a extensive list of pressies (I think I may have headstart in that department) and other such treats lavished upon yourself!

Much love to you Oh My Jess!

Jennifer said...

Ooo I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday and good for you to have some child-free time with your love.